Thursday 28 May 2009

Something in the Air

The last couple of days I have been feeling out of synch. Like there is an ill wind or the stars are somehow out of alignment ; well that's the only way I can describe this feeling in words.

Actually, I am a pretty contented person (santosha), generally satisfied with relatively little and simple pleasures in life; nevertheless life needs its little eddies and whirlpools. It's in these currents that we find our gifts.

Something is 'clearing me out
for some new delight.' as Rumi says. I posted that poem, feeling this force even then.

'The dark thought, the shame, the malice,meet them at the door laughing,and invite them in.' Funny that Rumi's words have ingrained themselves into the substrate of my consciousness. I will open myself to 'my guide from beyond'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Embodied Being Blog by Sue Tupling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at embodiedbeing.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.changeworkscom.co.uk/http://www.changeworkscom.co.uk/.