Friday 29 May 2009

Reboot

My dreams were cathartic last night. I dreamt about flying in violent storms - in fact I was aware of flying and was in control and enjoying it in the of hurricane weather!

Then, at dawn, I had one of my favourite experiences. Again I hate to put it into words because words are inadequate and limiting. Its like I press the 'Fx' or 'esc' in the middle of booting up 'sue'. This time I extended that 'suspension of consciousness'.

In this state its like 'I' haven't been born yet. I don't have a sense of 'I'; I don't know where I am or what day it is. I am in a state of 'unknowing'. And I love it. It feels like the zen beginners mind, or closer to purusa with the conscious mind out the way so that the pure awareness is doing the seeing. I love being here. The place before all the old 'maps of mind' get installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Embodied Being Blog by Sue Tupling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at embodiedbeing.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.changeworkscom.co.uk/http://www.changeworkscom.co.uk/.